Established in 1997, Softeq was built from the ground up to specialize in new product development and R&D, tackling the most difficult problems in the tech sphere. Now we've expanded to offer early-stage innovation and ideation plus digital transformation business consulting. Our superpower is to deliver all of this under one roof on a global scale. So let's get started and build a better future together.
Softeq employees are guided by values – every day, in every decision and action. We crystallized what we believe into five core values:
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are looking to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for developing long-term successful partnerships with our exclusive clients. This position will be based in Munich, Germany with a hybrid model (home/office).
- Align with the Softeq Account Management team and Senior Leadership to co-develop and support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Establish a stable and long-term relationship with assigned accounts
- Deeply analyze and understand the client’s business model in detail
- Identify the client’s needs and cultivate relationships through extensive communication with the client and Softeq’s Production teams aiming at ultimate client satisfaction
- Recognize potential problems early, develop and apply a systematic problem-solving approach to identify root causes
- Control effectiveness and profitability of accounts in general
- Support sales/pre-sales activities, assess opportunities, respond to RFP’s, create proposals and presentations
- Focus on long-term client relationships based on excellent customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with production groups to provide them with consistent, professional, informed leadership and support related to solutions, products, services, and domain expertise
- 5 - 10 years prior experience in an account management role selling technical services
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering field preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of the IT industry and a good understanding of the software development process
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, software product development, and deployment
- Prior experience maintaining customer relationships and account management
- Strong understanding of the EMEA market, industry trends, and customer needs
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans to meet sales goals
- Bilingual fluency in German and English (B-2 level or above)
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to present our services to customers
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate with various internal departments
- 50% travel requirement (calendar year) within the EMEA region or as directed
Softeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. In addition to federal law requirements, Softeq complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.