We need a passionate sales professional to grow our business in EMEA! In the Business Development Manager role for EMEA, you will be responsible for the business development (sales) of our services business in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling consulting/services, a deep understanding of the EMEA market, and the ability to drive revenue growth. This position will be based in Munich, Germany and may be a hybrid model (office/remote).
-As a Business Development Manager for EMEA, you will serve as front-line sales contributor for the region responsible for identifying and creating new sales opportunities within our target accounts to win those opportunities
-Develop and implement regional sales strategies and objectives to meet regional, corporate revenue and profit goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers and partners by working closely with our account management team.
- Monitor market trends and competitive activities and develop strategies to respond to them.
- Meet or exceed sales and revenue targets as assigned.
- Properly manage your sales pipeline and report/forecast as appropriate on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to develop an annual sales plan that will be modified/updated on a quarterly basis. Plan will include clear, concise plans to meet annual quotes
-Responsible for effective regional planning and strong activity to achieve maximum efficiency of time to prospect and cultivate new accounts, grow current accounts, and produce adequate sales volume to meet outlined sales targets.
- Promote and develop sales initiatives to increase market share
- Maintain competitive awareness and keep Softeq appraised of significant trends and understand relevant market dynamics within EMEA
- Generate customer activities required to drive sales in the region such as meeting with clients on a go forth basis and participating in industry events and conferences.
- 5 to 10 years of business development or sales experience in technical services for the IT industry required with proven ability to selling technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering field preferred but not required
- Prior experience developing new relationships, new account acquisition, and managing sales pipeline
- Strong understanding of the EMEA market, industry trends, and customer needs
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans to meet sales goals
- 50% travel requirement (calendar year) within the EMEA region or as directed
- Bilingual fluency in German and English (B-2 level or above)