To drive and support further business growth, Softeq is looking for experienced Project Managers capable of leading start-ups and ongoing projects implementing innovative solutions for our customers in the US and Europe.
We are calling for mature hands-on practitioners in projects, teams, products, and accounts management, interested in further professional growth and enthusiastic about innovative technologies.
The main focus of our projects is technological consultancy and software development in the field of the Internet of Things, industrial automation, digital transformation, and large web and cloud ecosystems development. Our primary customers are Fortune 500 enterprises and innovative technological start-ups.
We have offices in the US, Lithuania, Germany, and Mexico, but would be happy to onboard new colleagues from any location.
In this role, you'll
· Drive start-up projects from early stages and lead distributed multi-national technical teams of 3-7 people to deliver technological solutions according to agreed-upon project budget and timelines.
· Manage complex stakeholders’ expectations within a tight timeline and budget
· Define project schedules, and manage team activities, and priorities in a demanding and changing environment
· Guide the customer through the project execution phases and/or consult on Product management
· Manage project execution with a focus on business value delivery and customer satisfaction
· Communicate with customers, set and manage their expectations, and build long-lasting relationships
· Together with the technical team, search for potential solution improvements and consult customers to achieve the best business results
· Drive the resolution of discovered issues, obstacles, and defects, resolve conflicts
· Proactively search and advise account executives on opportunities for up-and cross-sell
What we expect from you
· 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master
· Previous work experience with start-ups
· Ability to engage with a diverse set of stakeholders and drive the delivery forward in an ever-changing complex environment
· Ability to multi-task in several streams simultaneously
· Flexibility to handle shifting and competing priorities
· Experience in establishing project management and delivery processes, implementing various methodologies and practices, with a big lean towards Agile approaches
· Excellent communication skills with knowledge of Emotional Intelligence, and experience in communication with C-level executives
· Strong commitment to delivering high-quality products and providing excellent service to a customer
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Technical background and IT project management experience
· Fluent in English, spoken and written
· Good knowledge of Agile practices (PSM or PSPO certification is highly welcomed)
· PMBoK knowledge (PMI certificate is highly welcomed)
Perks you’ll enjoy
· Ability to participate in world-changing innovative solutions by interacting with top-notch technicians, experts, entrepreneurs, and innovators
· Extensive opportunities for education, professional development, and traveling.
· Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
· Flexible working schedule
· Social package and medical insurance