Softeq is looking for a mid/senior-level analyst to join our Market Research team.
The Market Research department is working as an internal market research agency for Softeq. We are conducting multiple types of research activities (e.g. researching current and potential accounts; analyzing tech industries; identifying industry trends; collecting feedback from our clients; identifying hidden internal and external opportunities; etc.).
We are looking for a person who could contribute as a strong analyst with previous experience in data collection, processing, and summarizing. The analyst will plan and implement research activities on different tech markets, administer the process of customer feedback collection, and potentially also conduct client interviews, support planning, and implementation of the company’s Account-Based Marketing strategy and programs.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has around the 2-year experience of in data collection and analysis, and who is also familiar with web analysis tools (e.g. Google analytics, statcounter, etc.)
What you’ll do:
- Utilize internal and external data sources to undertake analysis, and identify key topics as appropriate to business stakeholders
- Translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations through reports and presentations
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to drive lead generation.
- Ad-hoc research on market and competitor information to support business development
- Collect, update, and maintain external and internal databases through automation or manually as required
- Monitor customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis and deliver insights on its improvement
- Mentor junior team members on research planning, execution, and results delivery
Skills and capabilities we look for:
- English level: B2-С1. You can recognize implicit meaning, and express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Experience and broad knowledge of market research sources and techniques for gathering customer, competitor, and industry insights
- Confident user of excel/Google sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Experience in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Experience in designing and conducting surveys and/or interviews
- Must have the ability to synthesize market research data and information into actionable insights
- Analytical mindset: the ability to question/reflect upon data you are working with; critical thinking; thoughtfulness, accuracy, preciseness
- Min.1.5 years performing similar tasks in a similar marketing and sales environment
- Results-oriented approach and strong attention to details
- Creativity, curiosity, strong charisma, and the temperament to work well with others
The following skills would be a plus:
- Familiarity with the marketing tools for B2B research
- Experience working with Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience with customer satisfaction measurement techniques like Net Promoter Score, customer satisfaction surveys, and mapping to the customer journey
- Experience working over distance with a marketing team distributed geographically.
What we offer?
- Multicultural team, non-routine work, and a place for your ideas;
- Hybrid work model – remotely and from our office;
- Vacation of 24 (and up to 27) working days per year;
- Your English is not the best? You will get free English language courses!
- We love learning! You will get compensation for educational activities (training courses, conferences, workshops, you name it!) and professional certifications
- Into sports? You will get compensation for sport activities of your choice!
- We care about employees' wellbeing! You will get compensation for psychological support (counseling/psychotherapy/online mental health platform)!
- Working as a freelancer/B2B? You will be compensated for bank commission fees!
- Into team events? You get covered for any company event, party, team building...you name it.
- You get compensation in the event of child birth and/or marriage
- You will get company equipment (PC/laptop) or receive compensation for your work equipment.
IF based in Vilnius, you will also get..
- Health insurance and paid sick leave
- Lithuanian language courses (if you want to)
- Free gym in the office!
- Additional office supplies/IT gadgets needed for your work
- Wellness room.