Softeq is looking for a mid-level analyst to join our Market Research team.
The Market Research department is working as an internal market research agency for Softeq and Softeq Venture Studio.
We are conducting multiple types of research activities (e.g. researching current and potential accounts; analyzing tech industries; identifying industry trends; collecting feedback from our clients; identifying hidden internal and external opportunities; supporting startups with product and market analysis etc.).
We are looking for a person who could contribute as a strong analyst with previous experience of data collection, processing and summarizing and most importantly with experience in product marketing (competitor intelligence, market requirements, hypotheses testing, website or app usage, focus groups, customer development, buyer and user personas) as our team is supporting early-stage startups in polishing their business models, helping them better understand their target market and influencing product development from an end-user and overall market perspective. The mid level analyst will plan and implement research activities for various products on different tech markets. Potentially also collecting feedback from the target audience, etc.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has around 2 year experience of data collection and analysis, who is already familiar with various product research tools and approaches.
You WON’T be responsible for setting the product roadmap, delivering technical info on products or tracking product’s daily performance and KPIs.
Your work will be splitted in two parts:
- Supporting ongoing market research activities to support other departments in Softeq with relevant market insights:
- Searching for business cases and tech trends to support our content team with ideas for our blog and website
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Finding information about current and potential customers
- Analyzing internal data to support data-driven decisions
- Conducting scoring of incoming requests
- Supporting Venture Studio startups with product research
- Reviewing startups business models, identifying gaps
- Checking competitors or alternative business models
- Calculating TAM, SAM, SOM
- Segmenting/categorizing markets, buyers, users
- Exploring/understanding target customer groups
- Analyzing existing user base (web and app usage analysis)
Skills and capabilities we look for:
- C1-С2 or native English speaker: can recognize implicit meaning, express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Experience and broad knowledge of market research sources and techniques for gathering customer, competitors and industry insights
- Confident user of excel/Google sheets, PowerPoint/Google
- Slides Experience in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Knowledge of some research frameworks (e.g. business model, customer value proposition, jobs to be done, customer journey mapping, etc.)
- Experience in designing and conducting surveys and/or interviews
- Must have the ability to synthesize market research data and information into actionable insights
- Analytical mindset: ability to question/reflect upon data you are working with; critical thinking; thoughtfulness, accuracy, preciseness
- Min.2 years performing similar tasks in a similar marketing and sales environment
- Results-oriented approach and strong attention to details
- Creativity, curiosity, strong charisma and the temperament to work well with others.
What we offer?
- Multicultural team, non-routine work, and a place for your ideas;
- Hybrid work model – remotely and from our office;
- Vacation of 24 (and up to 27) working days per year;
- Your English is not the best? You will get free English language courses!
- We love learning! You will get compensation for educational activities (training courses, conferences, workshops, you name it!) and professional certifications
- Into sports? You will get compensation for sport activities of your choice!
- We care about employees' wellbeing! You will get compensation for psychological support (counseling/psychotherapy/online mental health platform)!
- Working as a freelancer/B2B? You will be compensated for bank commission fees!
- Into team events? You get covered for any company event, party, team building...you name it.
- You get compensation in the event of child birth and/or marriage
- You will get company equipment (PC/laptop) or receive compensation for your work equipment.
IF based in Vilnius, you will also get..
- Health insurance and paid sick leave
- Lithuanian language courses (if you want to)
- Free gym in the office!
- Additional office supplies/IT gadgets needed for your work
- Wellness room.