What you will do:
• Manage the processing from potential and (or) current clients, identifying and clarifying customer needs and expectations;
• Working with a team to develop and present business solutions within the scope of Softeq’s expertise;
• Manage the estimation of complex software and hardware systems according to the requirements;
• Manage the WBS creation including planning and estimating of non-technical tasks;
• Reduce business and functional uncertainty during communication with a client and within a presales team;
• Propose selling strategy with a focus on technical solution;
• Support effective communication with clients;
• Manage the business proposal development to deliver and present it in time and with proper quality;
• Maintain effective relationships and communication with the account management team.
• Fluent English;
• Exceptional communication skills and extensive experience of working with clients;
• 3+ years of experience in presales activities;
• Understanding the sales process (focusing on selling services);
• Understand different software/hardware project pricing models;
• Experience in modelling and visualizing processes/problems/solutions;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Open-minded, broad outlook in IT technologies;
• Team player, team leader.
Nice to have:
• Experience with complex projects consisting of different software and hardware modules (e.g. Hardware/Firmware, Back-end, Mobile app);
• Experience in managing small teams (3-5 people);
• Understanding SDLC, understanding the features of developing Web, Mobile, Embedded projects;
• Understanding of TCO/CAPEX/OPEX
• Business communication skills with C-level customers;
• Experience in the following domains: IoT, Industrial Automation, AI/Machine Learning, AR/VR, Big Data
What we offer?
- Multicultural team, non-routine work, and a place for your ideas;
- Hybrid work model – remotely and from our office;
- Vacation of 24 (and up to 27) working days per year;
- Your English is not the best? You will get free English language courses!
- We love learning! You will get compensation for educational activities (training courses, conferences, workshops, you name it!) and professional certifications
- Into sports? You will get compensation for sport activities of your choice!
- We care about employees' wellbeing! You will get compensation for psychological support (counseling/psychotherapy/online mental health platform)!
- Working as a freelancer/B2B? You will be compensated for bank commission fees!
- Into team events? You get covered for any company event, party, team building...you name it.
- You get compensation in the event of child birth and/or marriage
- You will get company equipment (PC/laptop) or receive compensation for your work equipment.
IF based in Vilnius, you will also get..
- Health insurance and paid sick leave
- Lithuanian language courses (if you want to)
- Free gym in the office!
- Additional office supplies/IT gadgets needed for your work
- Wellness room.