Are you ready to create a better future on the earth together? With the Softeq team, you can let your ideas out of the box and enjoy working with passionate about their jobs as professionals.
Softeq is a multinational hardware & software development company with offices in Houston (USA), Munich (Germany), Vilnius (Lithuania), and Monterrey (Mexico). Started its activity in 1997 now the company cooperates with the most demanding and best-known brands around the globe developing state-of-the-art technological solutions, such as smart dog collars, wearables, industrial sensors, automotive solutions, and others.
Our team of happy, talented, caring, and passionate colleagues gather engineers, developers, business analysts, sales, HR, and marketing specialists now is looking for a new creative and people-caring star in the employer branding sky – Event Manager.
We need a person who understands the employer brand concept, and really likes to promote EVP, corporate values, and culture through the events.
The event manager will take responsibility for internal events (fests, teambuilding, work anniversaries, professional holidays, birthdays, events for kids, national holidays, etc.).
You also will be in charge of all the gifts and merchandise attributes.
Creating a better future with you will include:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts for all offices;
- Aligning the event concepts and plans with the Mission and Values of the company;
- Event project management in different locations (Vilnius, Houston, others to be added);
- Organizing online and offline events for the employees;
- Handling budgeting and invoicing;
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors, handling logistics;
- Event marketing management (working with designers and other team members on events promotion);
- Developing event feedback surveys and handling post-event reports;
- Ideate and order all the merchandise stuff and gifts. Give, send, control the number of gifts, etc.
We expect from you:
- 2+years of relevant experience;
- Great knowledge of the local Event Production Market (Lithuania);
- Creativity and willingness to improve the corporate culture throughout Events;
- Proactive approach towards your job.;
- Highly Organized & Multi-tasker;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Risk management experience;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Loving what you are doing.
We will be happy to offer you:
• Multicultural team, non-routine work, and an ocean-size place for your ideas;
• Salary from 2200 Eur — 2500 Eur gross (before tax);
• Private health insurance, sports compensation, and professional courses;
• Hybrid work model – remotely and from our office in Technopolis Nova, Gerulaičio str. 10, Vilnius;
• Flexible work hours and 24 days for your greatest vacations :)
Are you joining the rocket flying to the creative universe? 😊