What can you expect?
Work for the leading hardware manufacturer in the world and develop applications for testing games and complex graphics applications.
Who we are?
Our team works for developing software for world-renowned companies like AMD, Intel, Epson, Disney, etc. We develop high-tech and innovative software for various platforms like Windows, Mac OS, Linux. Our main innovative projects include image recognition tools, transmitting and processing streamed video tools, drivers development for the latest hardware, and many more.
What will you do?
- Requirements analysis;
- Developing positive/negative/boundary scenarios;
- Developing autotests;
- Supporting existing autotests;
- Creating documentation;
- Code review;
- On-going personal growth and keep in touch with latest .NET Desktop Automation trends;
- Driving knowledge sharing processes.
Here’s your toolbox:
- Good team player;
- Deep knowledge in C#, .NET, Powershell, bat scripting;
- Understanding of OOP and Design patterns usage experience;
- Good communicative skills;
- English level: Intermediate and higher;
- Experience in desktop automation;
- Understanding SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI.
It would be an advantage:
- .NET Core experience;
- Experience in games automation and application with complex graphical interface and graphical rendering.