In this position, you’ll:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications;
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs;
- Identifying web-based user interactions;
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components;
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes;
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts;
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance;
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Here’s your toolbox:
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of modern frameworks/libraries like Angular, React, or Vue;
- Strong experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Strong experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Strong experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Desire to learn;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Giving and accepting constructive feedback.