To support our significant growth plans we are opening a new position of Talent Acquisition Manager that would be responsible for the recruitment in one of our biggest growing Monterrey office.
Your main responsibilities:
• Full cycle recruiting:
- candidates sourcing/advertising;
- prescreen interviewing/presale;
- interviewing (soft skills assessment), a company presentation;
- making offer of employment (negotiation);
• Onboarding of new team members;
• Works together with the recruiters and hiring managers to define candidate qualities;
• Gathering relevant market data;
• Working on recruitment processes improvement;
• Participating in other staffing related activities.
• Coordinating work of recruiters.
We expect that you:
• Are passionate about what you do;
• Have at least 4 years of experience as a Recruiter (including recruitment and selection of senior-level IT specialists);
• Are a creative thinking, well organized and initiative person;
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to effectively present the company and open roles to potential candidates;
• Advanced level (B2/C1) of English;
• Previous management experience would be an advantage.