Your core responsibilities in this role:
- reviewing application requirements;
- designing and developing the core apps modules;
- troubleshooting and debugging application codes;
- monitoring and improving apps performance;
- documenting application changes and developing updates.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ YoE as a Software Engineer;
- 3+ YoE with NodeJS or similar technologies;
- strong fundamentals in any statically typed language;
- strong SQL database fundamentals (you’ve designed schemas before);
- strong communication skills - you enjoy design reviews, creating timelines, and brainstorming;
- experience with Microservices;
- excellent troubleshooting skills;
- experience with modern build pipelines and tools;
- ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- team player;
- good time-management skills;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- desire to learn;
- problem-solving skills;
- giving and accepting constructive feedback.
Gross salary range for this position is 4300 - 5900 eur/month depending on your skills and experience.